Instagram is an application that is favored by some people to share photos of their daily activities or activities. This application has become one of the applications that must be owned by everyone. Therefore, forgetting your Instagram password can be a pain.
If you forgot your Instagram password, there’s no need to bother resetting your password. You only need to follow the following method to see your Instagram password.
Viewing Instagram passwords can be done on any device, both Android and iPhone. Here are several ways you can do to see your Instagram password reported through various sources.
How to View Instagram Passwords on Android
- Open the settings on your cellphone.
- Scroll down until you find Google.
- Click Google, and a connected Google account will appear.
- Click manage account.
- Then click on security and scroll down until you find the password manager.
- Then, several applications will appear that you backed up via your Google account.
- Select Instagram and your password will be visible.
How to View Instagram Passwords on iPhone
- On your iPhone, open settings and scroll to the very bottom and click on password. It will show all your passwords in all apps.
- At the top, look for Instagram. Click on your Instagram account, and now you can see your password.
- Now, you can copy your password.
How to See Instagram Password Through Google
- Open a browser that you use often, for example Google Chrome.
- Click the three vertical dots in the upper right corner of the browser. Scroll down and click settings.
- Once done, scroll to the bottom and click on password manager. After you click, all passwords will appear in any application that you have saved. This section will contain all your passwords. Scroll down until you find the Instagram application.
- After that, the number of accounts linked to your Instagram will appear. All you have to do is click which Instagram account you want to see the password for.
- Now, you can copy the password and save a copy wherever you want.
- Open Google Chrome and click on the three dots at the bottom right, then click on password manager.
- Search for Instagram and just like before, several Instagram accounts will appear. You can now view, copy and paste that Instagram password and use it wherever you like.
How to View Passwords Via Gmail
- Open Gmail on your mobile. In the upper right corner, click the icon for your profile.
- Tap Google Account.
- After your Google account opens, click manage Google account.
- After that, several options will appear, click security.
- Next, scroll to the bottom and look for password manager.
- If you haven’t enabled sync with Chrome, you won’t be able to see your password and will have to enter your Chrome sync password.
- If you have enabled sync with Chrome, you will be able to see all the passwords stored in your Gmail account.
- Now you will be able to see your Instagram username and password. To see your hidden password, click preview or show password icon.
In essence, the methods above will work if you have previously saved your Instagram password through your Google account. If you haven’t had time to save, another option that can be done is to change the password.
Don’t forget to back up the password through Google so you don’t have to reset the password later. There are several ways you can see your Instagram password. Hope it is useful!
Watch Video “Jabodebek LRT Instagram Account Hacked, Selling iPhone 14“