MISS PROVENCE 2023. Adélina Blanc won the Miss Provence sash on July 27 in Saint-Raphaël. Discover the portrait of the new beauty queen.
[Mis à jour le 29 août 2023 à 13h45] During the summer, several candidates for the Miss France 2024 election were elected. This is particularly the case of Adélina Blanc, who won the crown of Miss Provence on July 27th. During an election held in Saint-Raphaël, the 25-year-old young woman pulled out of the game against 13 other candidates. The new Miss Provence 2023 has just received her dentistry diploma in Belgium, where she now practices her profession.
Originally from Eyragues, in the Bouches-du-Rhône, Adélina Blanc confided in La Provence on how she was going to combine her professional activity with her new role as a beauty queen: “I started to exercise it Not long ago, but I’m not afraid to reduce my activity or even resume it later because I love my job. But an adventure like Miss France goes before everything. I don’t want to have any regrets.” She will indeed parade at the Zénith de Dijon on December 16, in the hope of being crowned Miss France 2024.
Miss Provence is a beauty contest which aims to elect a candidate for the Miss France contest each year. Several young women from the Provence region apply in the hope of becoming the ambassador of the departments of Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, Hautes-Alpes, Vaucluse and Bouches-du-Rhône. Since the creation of the national competition, only one Miss Provence has been elected Miss France: it is Sylvie Paréra, initially Miss Marseille, in 1979.
List of the last Miss Provence
- Chana Goyons : elected Miss Provence in 2022, Chana Goyons, 18 years old and originally from Saint-Tropez, had just obtained her baccalaureate at the time of her coronation. She was, however, not ranked in the top 15 in the national election.
- Eva Navaro: Elected Miss Provence in 2021, Eva Navarro was a professional model at the age of 19. During the national election, she was unfortunately not selected in the top 15.
- April Benayoum: Elected Miss Provence in 2020, April Benayoum rose to second place in the Miss France 2021 election. A 21-year-old business student at the time of the election, April Benayoum graduated with a BTS in business. internationally and aimed to work in the field of cosmetics. Targeted by anti-Semitic tweets during the Miss France election, she served as Amandine Petit’s first runner-up from 2020 to 2021.
- Lou Ruat: In 2019, Lou Ruat represented Provence in the Miss France competition. The young woman was just 18 years old when she was crowned. A true influencer on Instagram, Lou Ruat stood out as the most followed miss on Instagram during the 2020 election. She finished first runner-up to Miss France (Clémence Botino), during the election which took place on December 14, 2019 at the Dome of Marseilles.
- Wynona Gueraini: In 2018, Wynona Gueraini was the candidate of Provence in the Miss France 2019 election. Originally, the young woman had finished second runner-up in the regional competition. But Miss Provence had renounced her obligations, just like the first runner-up. A change that paid off, since she was ranked 5th runner-up in the national election.