The second stage of the Mujeres con Bienestar program could be published in the coming days, so the inhabitants of the State of Mexico should be attentive to register and access financial support from 2,500 pesos every two months granted by the Government of Delfina Gómez.
In addition to financial support, women who are part of the program have access to other benefits such as funeral assistance, telephone medical assistance and telemedicine; telephone and in-person veterinary assistance; ophthalmological, psychological, nutritional, financial and legal assistance by telephone, as well as preferential fare on public transportation.
Women with Wellbeing includes a life insurance, which is acquired upon completion of registration in the program. Payment is 100 percent guaranteed by the regulation of the National Insurance and Bonding Commission (CNSF) and will be compensated within a maximum of 10 days from the delivery of documents.
How much is Mujeres con Bienestar’s life insurance?
This insurance coverage applies to the owner, spouse or cohabitant and children with one event per year per family unit and grants the following amounts:
- Holder between 18 and 64 years old: 35 thousand pesos.
- Spouse or common-law partner between 18 and 80 years old: 35 thousand pesos.
- Child between 2 and 25 years old (single and economically dependent): 15 thousand pesos.
The insured sum will be deposited on the program card as long as It is not about the death of the owner.
The program detailed that during the first year of validity the compensation payment will not operate in the event of suicide.
In the event that the person who dies is the cardholder, the insured sum will be delivered to the legal estate or spouse.
What are the requirements for the Women with Wellbeing program?
- Being a woman with a age between 18 and 65 years fulfilled on the date of the request.
- Live and have domicile in the State of Mexico
- Present a condition of poverty and lack due to access to social Security
- Not be a beneficiary of any other federal, state or municipal program through which you receive monetary support.