On the 17th of this month, the Official Gazette of the Federation published the vacancies in the federal public administration. These are 12 jobs that are added to the eight announced on the 10th and which are still valid.
This time the places are for the Ministry of Finance and Public Credit, the Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources, the Ministry of Health (National Bioethics Commission), the Ministry of Labor and Social Welfare, the Ministry of Agrarian, Territorial and Urban Development ; the Ministry of Culture, the Banking and Securities Commission, the National Commission of Protected Natural Areas, the National Polytechnic Institute and the Ministry of Welfare, the agency created in the administration of President López Obrador and which is in charge of all social programs , insignia of the 4T.
Specifically, The Ministry of Welfare is looking for a deputy director of Major Acquisitions. Whose general objective is summarized as “Direct and supervise the processes of acquisition and contracting of services, required by the various administrative units, for the performance of the functions entrusted to them, through bidding processes.”
Among the requirements that interested parties must meet are a degree or internship in Political Science and Public Administration majors; Law or Administration. In addition to three years’ experience in Public Administration, Procurement or National Law and Legislation, depending on the profession.
- Be a Mexican citizen in full exercise of their rights or a foreigner whose immigration status allows the function to be carried out.
- Not having been sentenced to imprisonment for an intentional crime.
- Have the aptitude to perform their duties in the public service.
- Not be found in the cases established in article 38 section VII of the Political Constitution of the United Mexican States, referring to crimes against life and bodily integrity; against sexual freedom and security, normal psychosexual development; family violence, family or domestic violence, violation of sexual intimacy; political violence against women based on gender, in any of its forms and types, and late payment of alimony.
- Not belong to the ecclesiastical state or be a minister of any cult.
- Not be disqualified from public service, nor face any other legal or administrative impediment; as well as present and accredit the evaluations indicated for each case.
To apply for the position you must enter the site www.trabajaen.gob.mx and fill out the form, available until January 31. The syllabi for the knowledge exam can be consulted in this link.
Interviews for candidates will begin on February 6 and the result will be published in the portal of the Professional Career Service of the Federal Public Administration.
For this position, the Welfare Secretariat is offering a salary of 37,575 pesos. but it is not the highest, since the call of the same date also requests whoever is in charge of the General Directorate of Public Spaces, vacant in the Secretariat of Agrarian, Territorial and Urban Development and for whom there is a salary of 150 thousand 822 pesos.
Get the latest news in your email
Everything you need to know to start your day
Registering implies accepting the Terms and Conditions